- Managed Security Service Providers – A Fast and Reliable Way to Security in the New Work Normal
- Social Media Security Series: Part 2
- COVID-19: Security in the Wake of a New Work Order
- Social Media Security Series: Part 1
- Why Cybersecurity Is The Most Rewarding Career?
- We rise by lifting others: 3 key mentoring tips for cyber & tech professionals
- #NOGOFALLMAGA RELEASES FREE eBOOK SNIPPET TO MARK 2020 SAFER INTERNET DAY.
- Towards a Safer Internet: Protecting Children Online
- Cloud Security for Small and Medium scale Enterprises
- Darknet: Source of Actionable Intelligence
Working From Home - The New Normal Suddenly a new business normal has emerged and every enterprise, organization,…
The Lagos state government have violated the Nigerian Data Protection Regulation by allowing public access to the personal information of tax payers in…
credit/debit card cloning has increased the number of financial fraud in Nigeria. This is done by skimming and aided by rouge people in the financial…
Cyber kill chain is used to describe various stages of cyber attacks.It goes through stage from gathering information to successfully infiltrating and…
A brief summary of the first IAPP (Nigeria Chapter) KnowledgeNet Event. The first IAPP (International Association of Privacy Professionals) Nigeria…
The cloud environment comes with it's own security threats.it is important for organizations to ensure that security best practices are adhered to.
No event found!